Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Aug 14

So I was telling my daughters that I might rename my blog to "365 reasons I can't walk today". I only walked one day any distance this week. Pathetic.
Here's my first excuse...but it's a good one...my hip hurts. Lately I am not able to even lay on either side without pain. When I take Advil it helps for a while. Yesterday it even hurt my hips to lay on my back, so I made a dr. appt to see if my arthitis is getting worse.
The mornings and evenings have been perfect for walking...maybe I need to think about swimming while I get my hip better. (ok, 'think about' usually means just that...think...probably won't do it)
So...if nothing else, I hope to keep my blog honest.

1 comment:

  1. Oops...I mean Saturday August 21. A whole week got away from me!

    ReplyDelete