Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mirror mirror at the gym

OMG...I've got to go there more often just to look at that "heavy set" woman! Couldn't believe the image I saw was ME! It's funny but when your inside your body looking out...you don't feel as big as you are...

To close out the week yesterday, we started walking outside but it was chilly and very windy, so I went to the workout room here in the apt. complex. Treadmills aren't my favorite thing, but I walked 23 minutes. Didn't have my glasses, but it was probably a mile. I broke a sweat...so that's good.

Tut tut it looks like rain today...and too chilly for a swim...so I'm going to do the treadmill again, only this time try for more minutes. I also discovered some fun workout shows on TV...so that's a good possibility for variety. Don't want the workout to become monotonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment