Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday afternoon stroll...

We walked around downtown Sparks and checked out the vendors and bikes! This one caught my eye, I guess because of the color.

There were way more vendors than I thought there would be...mostly selling a lot of biker stuff, tee shirts, leather goods, patches, pins, jewelry, etc. I bought a ring that I think is "faux" turquoise. The seller said it was set in "mexican silver"...is that code for fake? Anyway it's a pretty ring.

Dan got a deal on a leather vest, and bought a small patch and had it sewn on. The patch is a skeleton riding a harley, and the caption is"It's a dry heat".

It was a little warm...around the mid 80's...so we ducked into the movies to see Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps. We both give it a B+. It was good, though a little slow moving. Michael Douglas was good, as was Shia LaBouf and girlfriend.
















Woman were flocking to this tent! I felt a little over dressed and under tatooed...but it was fun people watching.

I know walking around like this doesn't seem like much, but I'm trying to convince myself it's better than being home in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment