Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello!



Neat photo...that I didn't take...but the trees look a lot like they did last week. This week...most of the beautiful colors have turned brown and rest in piles on the grass.

I've been remiss about posting...mostly because I haven't done a lot of walking the past couple of weeks. I have done a few short bursts several times a day, and have continued to be a little more active than I had been.

The cooler weather has prompted me to start cooking again! That's a big improvement over take out...and so much tastier.

Maybe if I just post more often, I'll challenge myself again. Let's hope...

Here are a couple of more good photos showing autumn in Reno.


Andrew Lane, Nov 1















Autumn in the Sierra


Rancho San Rafael, Nov 1

No comments:

Post a Comment